As a technology business with a focus on providing pharma marketers with data-based patient intelligence, it’s vital that we stay on top of the big news and trends driving pharma marketing.
One of the ways we do this is by following pharma marketing industry news. From the emergence of new marketing tactics and the publication of new data to people, campaign and agency news, regular consumption of the pharma marketing media helps to keep our finger on the pulse of the industry.
So here’s our take on the some of the leading news sources which our team use on a regular basis to keep on top of industry trends and news.
- Fierce Pharma: One of the most respected sources of pharma industry news globally, Fierce Pharma provides a regular stream of industry news and insights on everything from drugs manufacturing and pharma marketing to vaccine news and industry developments. We were delighted to be featured on Fierce Pharma earlier this year when they talked about our ground-breaking AI data platform PatientMetRx®- have a read of it HERE!
- Ad Age: A 90+ year old global media brand, The Ad Age media group publishes all kinds of interesting news, analysis and data on the worlds of marketing and media. Ad Age is a good first-stop for finding out some of the latest tactics being used to reach consumers and businesses.
- MM&M: Published by Haymarket Publishing Group, MM&M keeps us up to date on healthcare marketing news and informed on deeper trends through its insightful reports and surveys. We especially like its “Five things for pharma marketers to know” series – a daily take on the top five news stories of the day for pharma marketers. MM&M recently published an article about our new Chief Customer Officer Mike Strassberg.
- Med Ad News: Med Ad News is a pharma marketing and business–focused magazine which is published 6 times a year and contains a wealth of interesting deep-dives into some of the big trends impact pharma advertising. Pharma Live is also owned by the same publisher, providing regular updates of marketing, advertising and drugs research news. They also recently published an article about our AI platform PatientMetRx® and the patient insights it uncovers.
- Campaign Live: Also published by Haymarket, Campaign is one of the few global marketing titles based in the UK, providing a good spread of advertising, marketing and media news from across the world, and a great source of news on the big campaigns which are leading the way for creativity and impact. Although headquartered in the UK, the title also publishes editions in the US, Asia-Pacific, India, the Middle East and Turkey. Campaign’s well-established Power 100 – an annual list of the world’s top marketers – is always an insightful read.
Shutterstock Image ID: 2146084669